During The foundations course we will learn basic vocabulary that will enable us to learn the Chinese language from a cultural perspective.
We’ll cover topics such as:
– Correct pronunciation and use of tones
– self-introduction, days, hours, numbers, shopping, locations and more ‘
– We’ll focus on proper speech and listening comprehension
– Learn to write and identify important Chinese characters
– We will use a variety of materials to enhance the learning experience
Duration: 8 sessions, twice a week
Days and hours: Sunday and Tuesday between 19:45-21:15
Cost: 680 NIS
About the teacher: Lior Zahavi has a Chinese language teaching certificate and is a graduate of the Chinese-English-Chinese translation department at the University of London.
Opening Date: 1.9.19