Mid-Autumn Festival is an important traditional festival of the Chinese nation, with ancient legends and moving stories, bearing the harmony of human reunion and the vision of a better life.
Starting 21/9/2021, the online culture week of “the Mid-Autumn festival”, a large-scale brand activity sponsored by the international exchange and cooperation bureau of the ministry of culture and tourism and undertaken by the Sino-foreign cultural exchange center, Chinese cultural center and overseas tourism offices, will be held with people from all over the world.
During this week we will hold many events including virtual exhibitions, online music videos and concerts, food classes and more to show the people of the world harmonious coexistence, looking forward to the ideal human health and happiness.
We sincerely invite you to spend a colorful Mid-Autumn Festival together!
UPCOMING EVENTS (CLICK TO JOIN):
- VR Tour in Xinjiang
- A Moon Moment to Remember: a Selection of Music Masterpieces Performed by Masters Celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival
- Mid-Autumn Festival in Traditional Chinese Paintings：Art Appreciation Microclass
- Moon full Mid-Autumn Festival Micro Documentary: Journey of Chinese Local Culture- A Panda Home Tour
- Mid-Autumn Festival: A Moment to Remember
- Chinese Traditional Folk-Arts: Nan Yin and Su Zhou Tan-Ci